Friday

OH MY! OH MY! OH MY!

As if you needed more enticing reasons to come to our amazing fest, we'll give you one more juicy reason.
This:
AMAAAAAZING!
This beautiful machine has been generously donated by To Wheels of London and the Blackshire for us to raffle off to raise funds for our two selected charities!
I have seen this bike with my own two eyes and I think I drooled a bit....
(You think I kid....)
To view a bit more info, check out the jump:
Giant Bikes.
With biking season in full effect, I am hard pressed to think of someone who could find happiness in the thought of scooting around town on this dashing wonder!
She is currently hanging in all her glory at The Blackshire Pub, 511 Talbot Rd.
Tickets are $5 each or 3 for $12
Tickets will be sold for an entire month!
Once again, proceeds will benefit the Sexual Assault Centre of London and The Blue House Effect!
Thank you To Wheels and The Blackshire!
It is businesses like you that support events and movements like Miaow! Miaow! and help make good things happen!
No to you readers!
GO BUY YOUR TICKETS!
(In my mind I named her Clementine but feel free to rename her when you win her!)

1 comment: